The Cat Lover's Craft Book: Cute & Easy Accessories
We've discovered the perfect gift idea for the craft-loving cat lady (or gentleman) in your life; introducing The Cat Lover's Craft Book created by a collective of Japanese crafters who love their cats. Here a cat there a cat, everywhere a crafted cat!
We had the pleasure of previewing the cat-themed craft book and were delighted to find simple, step-by-step instructions, diagrams and templates for cat lovers of all ages to create adorable cat-inspired items.
There's a variety of cat-tastic projects (17 to be exact) inside this charming book covering embroider, crochet, sew, knit or felt, including:
- Turn your umbrella handle into a furry cat's tail
- Sew and embroider a personalized cat book cover
- Make a lovely hand embroidered brooch or earrings
- Make a cute cat door stop using a bottle and fabric
- Make cuddly cat pouches, purses and bags
- Knit, crochet or sew a charming cat-shaped pillow
- Sew a chic cat badge or button cover using cross-stitched fabric
- Sew an adorable cat doll and dress her up
- And so much more!
These purr-fect needlework crafts are doable even for novice crafters to make delightful handmade gifts with lots of purr-sonality. Whatever the craft of choice, this book has a project for every talented crafting enthusiasts.
The Cat Lover's Craft Book will provide many hours of fun and is available to purchase from all good bookstores and online sellers, such as NewSouth Books for AUD$19.99.
Grab a copy in time for Christmas, meow!